With immediate effect, Pakistan vACC will be placed into Open Skies as of Monday 4th October 2021. Please note the following notations as the information provided is very important.
1. ATC Training will be temporary suspended under the Open Skies Agreement for all new students and students wishing to obtain further ratings.
2. The division will carry out pending CPTs and anyone currently under training will proceed as planned.
3. Sector Files will continue to be developed under the Division and the current Pakistan Operations Team
4. Events will be carried out for upcoming CPTs, Silk Road and World Flight
5. Existing Visiting Controllers will be subjected to an activity check on November 1st. Please read the agreement of whats required to maintain visiting status
6. All visiting controllers are required to maintain an hourly requirement. Information on this is contained within the Agreement. Please have a read of the agreement as all required information is contained under the Open Skies Agreement for Pakistan vACC.
Document Link: Pakistan_Open_Skies_Agreement_2021.pdf (vatwa.net)