Members wishing to transfer themselves from a region/division/vACC to Asia Pacific (APAC) Region / West Asia (VATWA) division / vACCs in West Asia, please read following guidelines.
Members belongs to Americas Region or Europe, Middle East and Africa Region and wish to transfer to Asia Pacific Region & West Asia Division
- Visit https://my.vatsim.net/user/region
- Enter new Region Asia Pacific and Division West Asia.
- Enter Reason for transfer and click on Change button.
Members belongs to Asia Pacific Region and wish to transfer to West Asia Division
- Visit https://transfers.vat-apac.com
- Login with VATSIM Credentials and verify your email. (A system generated email will be sent to your registered email address for verification, if the email is not found in Inbox, please check in spam folder)
- Click Divisional Transfer Request and enroll yourself in, and agree to the relevant policies.
- Submit a transfer request and wait for transfer to be carried out by the concerned staff.
Sub Division (vACC) Transfer
Members belongs to West Asia Division and wish to transfer to one of West Asia’s Sub Division (vACC)
- Visit https://hq.vatwa.net and login with Active Vatsim account.
- Navigate to Support Center and click on Create a Ticket button.
- Select West Asia Division Staff as Assigned Staff for support ticket.
- Enter Subject and Description and click on Create Ticket.
Member shall mention the vACC to be transferred in the Description, beside describing the Reason for transfer. View the list of Active vACCs here. Allow the VATWA staff to respond to support ticket within 24-72 hrs.
All transfers are subject to VATSIM Transfer Policy and local restrictions (if any).